Welcome to the Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Board

Post  wrestlevessel on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Welcome to the Official Board of Gaming Palooza. I am Wrestlevessel. We want to welcome all our fans to this great message board. Please read all our sections, contribute, leave feedback and have some good clean fun. Want to leave us suggestions go ahead? Remember this board is for everyone. Feel free to talk about any topics including: video games, news, sports, politics, professional wrestling, entertainment or whatever is on your mind. We at Gaming Palooza are looking forward to years of good clean fun.

-Wrestlevessel

wrestlevessel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Idea

Post  Darkenedsoul on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Hey, this is Darkenedsoul- aftershock's sis.

I think you should create a mini-insert and totally rag on darkness the curse and metro junkie. let me know if you like this idea; i know where the muffin top is currently hiding. lol

other then that.. i think their should be an short introduction section in the forum. it makes people feel homey if the know the folks that are joined to the site. :]

i like the site so far and i love GpE, i will hope to plug or be a part of your two's operation. maybe.. we'll see what happens.

Darkenedsoul

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkenedsoul?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Happy to be here

Post  Gavite on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Cheer to who ever invited me to be a part of this community!
Long live the Empire! thats what I say!

Gavite
Admin

View user profile http://gavitesgames.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Board

Post  Aftershock on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Gavite wrote:Cheer to who ever invited me to be a part of this community!

HEY Gavite budy!

Welcome to the Empire! King Gavite has arrived!

Aftershock
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingPalooza

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavite on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Aftershock wrote:

HEY Gavite budy!

King? I rule Europe! I should at least be an Emperor, or A God King Emperor....but Emperor will do for now lol

Gavite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkenedsoul on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Gavite wrote:
Aftershock wrote:

HEY Gavite budy!

King? I rule Europe! I should at least be an Emperor, or A God King Emperor....but Emperor will do for now lol

lol.. oh gawd, two emperors in one place. what a drag.. as long as we're going by fictional titles.. i guess i could plug my role play character in here.. you all can call me Kit, i'm an ex-princess from the drow cominity whom can shift into a fox and i've just recently got bitten by a vampire- so i'm that too.. lol nice to see yahs though, welcome to gaming palooza.

Darkenedsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavite on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Darkenedsoul wrote:
Gavite wrote:
Aftershock wrote:

HEY Gavite budy!

lol.. oh gawd, two emperors in one place. what a drag.. as long as we're going by fictional titles.. i guess i could plug my role play character in here.. you all can call me Kit, i'm an ex-princess from the drow cominity whom can shift into a fox and i've just recently got bitten by a vampire- so i'm that too.. lol nice to see yahs though, welcome to gaming palooza.

Lol Just having a laugh, so your an ex-princess shape shifting drow vampire? nice! last RPG I played I was just a straight up Rogue Lawful good with a Bow and arrow...also I was a human, no where near as creative lol
also I will settle for Lord General or Dictator for Life as my title if emperor is taken XD

Gavite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkenedsoul on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Gavite wrote:
Lol Just having a laugh, so your an ex-princess shape shifting drow vampire? nice! last RPG I played I was just a straight up Rogue Lawful good with a Bow and arrow...also I was a human, no where near as creative lol
also I will settle for Lord General or Dictator for Life as my title if emperor is taken XD

Lol I know, I was just butting in.. RP ( role play ) is different then RPG ( role playing games )- but similar. I think the only difference is... instead of using a gaming simulation to create the backgrounds and story line and actions built into some sort of game mechanism in a RPG- When you RP it is text based; meaning you- your self would type out every action and words you want to say. say like... for example; if i wanted to poke you and say " Hi, " it would look similar to this: ::she pokes Gavite, smirks and says quietly:: Allo, Gavite. How are you today?
My Role Play Character's name is Kit- Her father was a former King of a Drow comunity, her mother a Vixen; her Mother had sent Kit away to the Elven community just before they were murdered by the Drow comunity. From Their Kit was hidden away and trained in the Elven comunity; the Elven also put seals on Kit's body to mask part of her strength and rage. When kit was 144 years old ( 18 in human years), she was cast out of the Elven comunity to face life on her own. It is then when she learned to use her shadow nature she had trained in with her Zanbato blade in Kenjutsu and barrier incantations in ninjutsu.- Kit is now part Vampire from being previously bitten by a boyfriend ( ex- b/f now.. lol ) and is ed to be roaming the earth; feeding on it's inhabited. ( my picture here is basically what Kit looks like)
i think the last RPG I played a little bit was Lord Of The Rings and Wizard 101- apart from Halo on the pc ; which i enjoyed having ( i wish i had it still) and animal crossing. oh, and i can't forget what an IMVU freak i am..lol
But you don't have to call me Kit- i'm Feenie, aftershock's little sis.lol

Darkenedsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top